I have attached a list of different earthquake myths. the homework assignment requires you to choose any THREE earthquake myths and try to explain why they are in fact incorrect. You can use credible sources like the USGS, SCEC, etc. You must write at least a paragraph per myth to explain why it is incorrect.
Earthquake myth list:
1. Earthquake Weather.
2. California is going to fall into the ocean.
3. Earthquakes occur on a certain time of day.
4. Earthquakes occur when the planets align.
5. A lot of small earthquakes will prevent a big earthquake.
6. A Youtuber claiming that they can predict the next earthquake.
7. Dogs and cats can predict earthquakes