Explain the concept of true collaboration in health care and describe the benefits of effective interdisciplinary collaboration. Then, describe the characteristics required for effective collaboration, describe barriers to collaboration, and offer evidenc
You are part of an interdisciplinary team that has been highly effective. Your supervisor asks you to write a short article about why the team has been so successful and submit it to the organizational newsletter for publication.
In the article you write for this assessment, be sure you do the following:
· Explain the concept of true collaboration in health care.
· Describe the benefits of effective collaboration and teamwork in health care for the following groups:
o Team members.
· Describe the characteristics and concepts required for effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
· Describe barriers to effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
· Identify evidence-based strategies to overcome barriers to effective interdisciplinary collaboration.
· Format this assessment according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
· Include a title page and reference page.
· Ensure your assessment is 3–4 pages.
· Use double-spaced, 12-pt., Times New Roman font.