need help 2
1. Provide a concise introduction for your posting.
2. Reflect upon a leader who impacted your practice.
a. How was this person an effective leader?
b. What leadership knowledge, skills, and attitudes (KSAs) did the person possess?
c. How did this person impact others?
3. Share a self-assessment of your leadership KSAs; explain how they reflect the constructs within the Chamberlain College of Nursing Conceptual Framework.
4. Discuss the significance of leadership competencies and personal leadership acumen to your future MSN role and specialty track.
5. Conclude with a succinct synopsis of key points and concise self-reflection of how this topic contributes to your growth as a future leader in the chosen specialty track.
· Your primary posting must be a minimum of 300 words and no more than 500 words in length (not including the reference list).
o A minimum of two peer-reviewed scholarly sources, current within five years, are required to support the primary posting.
· Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure are followed and consistent with formal, scholarly writing as noted in the APA Manual (6th edition).
· Correct APA format is used for citing and referencing of sources.
· Includes an introduction to the posting
· Addresses each element within the discussion question in a thorough manner
· Demonstrates insightful application of course concepts and information
· Includes a summary of key points shared
· Discusses how learning specific to this topic contributes to growth as future leader in the chosen specialty track
Integrates scholarly support to validate assertions made